All you Need to Know About Modular Kitchens!
As the current generation modernises every aspect of life, modular interiors are a concept that is becoming a bigger trend every day. Making way for smarter, more practical ideas to become a part of everyday life, you can start right at home with modular interiors, especially kitchens. This is quite a unique idea that revolves around making the most out of all the space you have in your home by utilising it in the most efficient, effective way to make life more convenient for you.
If the concept of modular kitchen in Mumbai, Chennai, etc., is new to you, here is everything you need to know about them!
What are Modular Kitchens?
Modular kitchens are a modern concept for kitchens and other furniture that have been constructed in modules and units. You can previously choose the size of these units according to the space in your kitchen to ensure you make the best decision in terms of storage and utilisation of space. This can be done with a combination of wall and base units.
What are the Different Types of Modular Kitchens?
When it comes to modular kitchens, you can have just as much variety as regular kitchens, with extra efficiency! The different types of modular kitchens you can have are U-shaped, L-shaped, island kitchen, single wall, gallery, G-shaped kitchen and more.
What are the Benefits of Modular Kitchens?
The benefits that come with installing a modular kitchen in Mumbai or in any other city’s homes are countless. Here are some of them:
- Space Management: With modular kitchens, you will never again have to worry about running out of space as it utilizes every nook and cranny of the space with cabinets, drawers and shutters that you can use for storage. These also offer incredibly innovative solutions to ensure all your accessories and tools are stored in the right places.
- Cost Effective: All of the various units that are used in a modular kitchen are often mass produced and hence available for affordable rates. They are incredibly easy to install as everything is pre-built and can be done in less than a week, helping you save up on labour costs.
- Easy Repair: Given the pre-fabricated nature of these units, they are very easy to repair in case of any issues. These kitchens are also very easy to maintain as you can pick the pieces apart yourself to give them a thorough cleaning before putting them all back together.
- Customisation: One of the best things about modular kitchens is how versatile you can be with them. As these kitchens are all made of separate units, you can go as crazy as you want with the colours, patterns and designs with no regrets whatsoever. It offers you an incredible creative freedom to truly make it the heart of your home.
- Flexible: Last but not the least, modular kitchens are very flexible if the mood to remodel ever strikes. Whether it is giving the whole kitchen a new look or tweaking some of the designs already present, you can make any changes at the drop of a hat, without any repercussions.
Schedule a free design session with Homelane and get the best modular kitchen in Mumbai or in other cities’ homes, now!