The Right Options for the Perfect Brick Supply Now
The choice of bricks for the construction of a stove or fireplace is very responsible for the preparatory phase, because to a greater extent the quality of the work and the durability of the future design are determined precisely by the building materials. Despite the constant development of new, more innovative technologies for the production of bricks, their composition necessarily includes sand and clay. Now with the best masonry supply you can have the best deals available.
Only fire-resistant bricks can be used to place the oven. This type of material includes fire-resistant bricks containing quartz and carbon. When choosing a material, you must pay attention to the presence in the following properties:
- The brick must be solid, not have chips, holes;
- The shape of the product is correct, the edges are straight, there is no damage;
- The color of the stone is uniform both inside and outside;
- The firing is done qualitatively, the touch of a brick is accompanied by a metallic sound, a brick falling from above breaks into large pieces.
The standard dimensions of the brick shown on the drawings, which schematically show the masonry, are 23 x 12.3 and 11.3 x 6.5 cm. The fire box and pan are placed with a special brick that has a yellow color, for the rest of the oven, you can use ordinary red or white Gzhelcolored brick. When choosing a brick, you must pay attention to its marking. The most suitable for the construction of the furnace are the stones in the range M150 and M200. The brand number corresponds to the strength of the product. For example, the M170 can withstand a load of 170 kg per 1 cm2. With the right brick suppliers you can have the best deals now.
This type of stone has a yellow color, porous surface, includes flame retardant chips (up to 70%) and fire resistant clay. An important property of bricks covered with fire is the accumulation and subsequent transfer of heat, high resistance to fire. Such a material maintains integrity even when the temperature rises to 1500 ° C. The porous structure of chamot stone is given by the aluminum oxide contained in it.
The porosity ensures a good thermal conductivity of the brick. A stone with a large number of pores is characterized by longer heating at a certain temperature value and, at the same time, longer cooling. Make an idea about the thermal conductivity of the product allows its mass. The smaller, the more efficient the heat transfer.
An important requirement for the manufacture of this type of brick is the exposure of the time required in the combustion process. Excessive exposure of the parts in the oven leads to the formation of a film on their surface which aggravates their quality, a period of insufficient exposure reduces the fire resistance of the material.
Properties of fire stone
- Refractoriness – able to withstand temperatures up to 1600 ° C without crashing.
- High resistance to significant changes in temperature, which allows them to be used for the construction of the chimney.
- Good thermal conductivity, ability to accumulate and maintain heat for a long time due to the sufficiently high density of bricks.
- Lightness – The weight of bricks covered with fire is 2.4 – 6 kg.
- Resistance to chemically active substances – alkaline and acidic, allowing the use of a chamote stone furnace for burning glass and metal products.
- High resistance – This property complicates the cutting of bricks, which is why weed plants produce a wide range of shapes and sizes of products that facilitate their placement.
- Nice look – The bricks have a granular structure, a rough surface and beautiful shades of color – from yellow-sand to light brown.
By placing a fireplace or stove, you can combine red stones and fireclay using a special clay solution that enhances their properties.