What Are The Main Precautions For Buying A Luxury Property?
Buying a house or apartment is always a time of great emotion. In order not to regret the investment, especially in the case of values as high as those traded in luxury homes, it is necessary to pay close attention. Below we list some of the main precautions that buyers should take before signing the contract.
Analyze financial viability
To enjoy all the different characteristics of a high-end property, it is necessary to make a high investment. The payment of fees is also necessary for the property to be properly registered in the name of the owner. See the main ones are:
- Property Transfer Tax (ITBI)
- Registration of purchase in the notary
- Public deed
Check the Seller documents
The documentation that must be submitted by whoever sells the property is mainly intended to ensure that the property has no debts and that it is registered correctly. See the documents for individuals:
- personal identification documents (RG and CPF)
- birth certificate or, if applicable, marriage certificate
- proof of address
- negative certificate of civil actions
- certificates of deeds issued by the Federal Court and the Labour Court
- negative certificate of interdiction and guardianships
- Negative certificate of protest of titles.
- updated property registration certificate
- general burden certificate
- in the case of apartments, proof of payment of condominium debts
- negative certificate from the Municipal Treasury
- inhabit yourself
- copy of the updated IPTU booklet
Check the Buyer documents
The following documents will be required:
- Personal identification documents (RG and CPF)
- birth certificate or, if applicable
- marriage certificate
- proof of address
- Copies of the last three income statements
Note the publication date
If the property was posted on the site a long time ago, it is important to check that the information remains the same. Essential details such as property value, condominium fee, among other items, may no longer be the same.
Search in the right places
The internet has made it much easier to look for houses and apartments to buy. Currently, it is not necessary to go to the real estate agency or walk around the city in search of signs for sale. A quick search through the internet is enough to find a huge variety of ads.
Investing in luxury real estate is a great deal. The properties provide, among other benefits, comfort, safety and sophistication to residents. But if you want to choose the best four seasons residence Bangkok, before booking, don’t forget to take advice from real estate specialists about the sector.