What are the Types of HVAC Systems?
HVAC systems are extremely important during the architectural layout of a building for the complying with reasons:
- The success of a heating and cooling system is straightly related to the building’s comfort levels.
- Cooling and heating systems need substantial floor space for housing the unit/units as well as the circulation devices.
- Heating and cooling systems needed significant financial investment
- HVAC systems create a big section of the building operating budget
There are a variety of HVAC systems utilized in buildings. Below, we will present a couple of kinds generally used in industrial buildings. This isn’t an exhaustive listing of all variations present in buildings, and if any problem arises or you need to install one system, you contact a professional plumbing firm, such as Wolfer’s.
The kinds of HVAC systems in industrial structures can be divided into three wide categories:
- Central: As per the name, a centralized HVAC system is one system that provides the HVAC requirements of the whole building.
The centralized HVAC system is typically situated in a single area. These systems are consolidated systems as well as common use water as a cooling medium, as well as usage considerable ductwork for air distribution. The benefits of the centralized system are much better to control as well as have a better load-management possibility. The major disadvantage is these are costly to install as well as are more innovative to run as well as maintain.
- Packaged: Packaged HVAC systems are frequently used in buildings without sufficient area for all the different parts. Packaged HVAC systems are offered with each other in one packaged system. Packaged HVAC systems usually contain the following:
- The heat pump/air conditioner along with the fan/evaporator coil in one unit
- Control/Thermostat user interface for total system control
- Optional air quality improvers. Points, such as the air purifiers, cleaners, UV lamps, or ventilators, which gear to make the air cleaner before it is distributed in your office or home.
- Individual: Individual or decentralized systems offer power utilizing different private systems in different locations of a building.
If you need to install any HVAC system in your organization, you can call Wolfer’s Home Services.