Make the Perfect Choice of the Resin Wicker Lounge Chairs
Whether it is for a nap, reading or soaking up the sun, the garden lounge chair is essential in all outdoor spaces. Discover our advice on how to choose it according to your desires and the space available.
In wood, canvas or resin wicker, folding or rocking, there are all kinds of sun loungers for the garden. Thanks to professional advice, find out how to choose your lounge chair or deckchair.
The Characteristics to Take Into Account
To choose your garden sun lounger, it is essential to identify the essential criteria for you:
- The material, which must combine comfort and robustness.
- Clutter, especially if you have limited space, such as a balcony.
- The possibility of raising your head, this type of lounge chair is called sunbathing.
- The presence or absence of armrests, according to your preferences.
- The design, which can be chosen according to your garden furniture.
- Ease of storage, to prevent your equipment from being damaged in winter.
What Material for Your Garden Lounge Chair?
The material of your Resin Wicker Lounge Chairs are important because it will determine the sturdiness and quality of your outdoor furniture. Several materials are possible:
Resin Wicker: resistant and offering a long lifespan. It may be helpful to add an outdoor cushion to improve comfort.
Wood which can be teak or rattan: It has the advantage of being robust while hardly withstanding bad weather. To preserve it, it is necessary to store it during the winter.
The canvas, which is often the seat of the lounge chair, the structure can be wood or metal.
Sunbathing, a Relaxation Ally
Among the comfortable garden sun loungers, there is nothing like sunbathing. As its name suggests, it is ideal for basking in the sun and taking full advantage of sunny days. Sunbathing, unlike the deckchair, allows you to switch off your legs and settle into a lying or semi-seated position. There are different models:
- The classic sun lounger, foldable and equipped with armrests.
- Double or two-seater sunbathing.
- The rocking sun lounger, a design model.
If you have room on your terrace, sunbathing is therefore perfect.
Choosing a Lounge Chair for a Balcony
In small spaces it is also possible to install a lounge chair. The folding deckchair or garden lounger is popular for their small footprint. Once used, you can easily store them and enjoy your cleared space. In addition, these lightweight models can be taken anywhere, especially the deckchair that can accompany you to the beach.
Decorate the Terrace With Sun Loungers
The garden lounge chair is perfect for creating a relaxation area on your terrace. You can combine two matching chairs and complete your relaxation area with:
- A side table placed between the lounge chairs.
- An umbrella.
- A plant, like a potted palm tree.
- An outdoor box, to store cushions and other accessories.
- Do not hesitate to add a Bluetooth speaker to put music!
Small moment of relaxation by the swimming pool on its sunbathing
Which Lounge Chair to Place at the Edge of a Swimming Pool?
At the edge of a pool, there’s nothing like sunbathing with the head adjustable in height. This model allows you to settle at your ease while enjoying your outdoor facilities. The chairs garden canvas is also ideal at the edge of a pool. The canvas has the ability to dry quickly, which is best when you lay down after getting out of the water. You can also opt for woven resin, which has the advantage of offering excellent ventilation, or for an outdoor mattress to put on your lounge chair.