Ensure efficient engine with Fuel transfer pump
A fuel transfer pump helps to transpose fuel and oil from existing place to desired place. It works by extracting the fuel from the source and transferring it. They are one of the highly preferred products suitable for an entire range of upstream, midstream, and downstream applications in oil and gas industries. They are widely used in cleaning old engine oil and replacing it with the fresh oil and to refuel machines and equipment at construction sites. We offer self priming pumps available in horizontal and vertical designs, capable of transferring high viscous, shear sensitive and abrasive liquids smoothly.
They are mainly of two types:
- Manual fuel transfer pumps: Manual fuel transfer pump largely consists of a handle and a long hose that extends into a tank where the fuel is. One is physically required to pump the manual nozzle device in order to siphon out fuel. They are old fashioned but cost effective.
- Electric fuel transfer pumps: Electric fuel transfer pumps are generated by electricity. They are easy to use and conveniently portable as well.
The type of pumps to be used depends on its personal use. If it is being used to transfer small amounts of liquid, an electric portable pump will do the trick, while a more robust and heavy pump will be preferable in operating heavy machinery and equipment.
Few advantages of using a fuel transfer pumps are:
- It helps in saving a lot of valuable time and energy. Manual transfer of fuel consumes more time and energy, exhausting you at the end of day. With the help of pump, you can transfer more fuel in far less time.
- It is quick and easy to use
- It reduces the risk of spilling oil and gas on ourselves.
- It helps you to measure the fuel being pumped.
Hot water heat pumps uses renewable energy heat sources from the ambient air to heat water. They provide hot water round the clock and are perfect solution for domestic hot water solutions. Browse through our wide variety of water pumps today and choose the right one for you!
Fuel transfer pumps are used to pump fuels from storages to reservoir tanks. They require a continuous supply of fuel at high pressure. It helps to ensure continuous, smooth and efficient running of engine without interruptions. Hot water heat pumps are energy efficient working like a refrigerator in reverse to provide the perfect solution for domestic hot water needs all round the clock. The wide applications of these two in today’s world has made them one of the most applicable toold of industrialized era.